Taylor & Francis offer a personal service for Authors who wish to purchase their titles. We work closely with our authors to understand their specific requirements and to ensure that their unique needs are met. At your instruction we will work directly with event and training companies, and indeed any other organisations who are interested in working with your title.
Do you have a requirement for:
- Books at a conference or seminar?
- Books for your network, societies or organisation?
- Books to be used for training, CPD, consultancy or brand building?
- Paperback editions to reach a particular audience?
- Customization, such as branding the jacket or inserting a new forward? Distribution of individual chapters?
Our sales team can:
- Manage your book or eBook purchase from start to finish
- Organise print and logistics: from single copies to large orders, distributing on your behalf, globally
- Provide ‘on account’ terms and special author discounts
- Create bespoke print and digital formats
Working with the team at Routledge/Taylor & Francis to publish a custom edition of David Tod's esteemed work on sport psychology proved eminently satisfactory. The editorial and design work was professional and resulted in a seamless integration of material we introduced to the book. A team that has success communicates well, and lines of communication with the production team were clear and responsive.
Richard Dolan, Co-author of Performance: Decoding Human Excellence through Sport Psychology
When Routledge published my book based on findings of my PhD research, both my Professor and I were excited at the prospect of my work reaching worldwide university libraries. The role that peer support can play in recovery from mental illness is an area of study that has been severely neglected and there’s a huge need for evidence-based research. However, the price of a hardback made direct sales to our network extremely difficult. A quick consultation with a member of the CIS team in the UK, we were provided a special paperback version at reduced cost which we had no problem reselling.
Ireland’s mental health commission, GROW in Ireland and Mental Health Ireland all ordered multiple copies as did several schools of nursing. We also sold numerous books at our public book launch in Kilkenny including copes to a local book shop which generated a number of additional enquiries.
Mike Watts - Author of Narratives of Recovery from Mental Illness
Let’s Work Together
Talk to us about how we can we help you and your network. Do you have any specific requirements, contacts or ideas you would like to pursue?